Wednesday, October 11, 2006

continued...

I passed english... that's what Ms. Cartagena told me when she gave me my paper... i actually thought i was going to fail because she didn't directly teach us the book... now all i have to worry about is my Filipino test tomorrow... because i'm not good at it... my sister keeps on telling me if i don't do my best in the subject that means hello to filipino for beginners in college...but i could get i high score if i want... it's all about the studying... because i don't study for anything unless it's Filipino... So i hope the mass would help me remember eveything...

Class Picture was today... and today was also PE day so we were all sweaty and then changed into our uniform... everybody was tired bacause we all had a softball game which was unfair because we had to play twice... and only one inning...

Anyway... i have to go study...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home