Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Back to Blogging, about school,summer, korea and basketball

well... my summer is half-way over... and now my only problem is review class... for college... i don't even know why but i'm not sure if i even want to go to class... this sucks... This is the last summer as a high school kid... before leaving the school that i studied in for almost... hm... 12... 13 years !?!?!... Man, i should have left when i had the chance... just kidding... my school sucks... in a good way... if there is a good way of sucking... Summer vacation isn't that bad... i went to Boracay with my family... and i got a rash from the henna tattoo i got... so my mom got mad at me for that...

... my sister is going to Korea... i'm excited that she's leaving for 6 months... and she told me to convince my parents to visit her there... i doubt it... My parents are so cheap they spent all the money I had saved for the summer...

I Miss playing basketball... i almost broke ever fragile thing around my house... because i dribble around a small open space indoors... how can you tell your parents that you need a basketball court outside your home before breaking everything in your house?...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home