Monday, September 04, 2006

my day was full of shit, take a look...

I hate Mondays, I just do. Today is CRAP and I mean all of it...

General assembly: Sr. Irene made us stand up and do body prayer thing, until now I don't know what it is for... And tehn, when they launched the book week the background music was... you guessed it High School Musical, which made every kid in school sing-along to the beat.

Biology: there's one good part about this subject... I missed half of it!!!. but it was about the stupid klepto who got this person's phone (I don't know what's her name, i'm sorry). Yeah, I was in the wrong place at the wrong time when it happened, i'll just tell you about it when you get a chance to talk to me... on top of that Ms. Nen talked to me and told me that I could go back to the taekwondo club and they allowed me not to pay the fee for the whole school year... yeah, the things they do because their club already has 20 students in it. But i really want to play basketball, you guys don't just believe in me...

Plus on top of that the ony thing i kept telling myself is how much I give up so easily especially when it comes to... well you know, when you like someone... I can't believe I could just give up on it... and never look back... anyway, it's already my fault... i guess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home